Saturday, November 5, 2011

Starting my 90 day challenge tomorrow

I have been down this road before.  I started weight watchers when I was 16 and it wasn't until I turned 22 that I was able to commit myself fully to a weight loss program that works.  I lost 40 pounds between 2004 and 2006.  I maintained my weight for over 2 years.  I had baby #1 and lost all by 8 pounds.  Had baby #2 and lost all but 17 pounds.  Add that together and I have a good 25 pounds to loose. 

I'm the type of person who is good at maintaining weight. It is loosing it in the first place that takes me forever.  I also am the type of person that once I get started loosing weigh I am better at sticking with it, it is getting started in the first place that is a challenge. 

I also am the type of person who will skip lunch to save all my points to have a big dinner.  A dinner that is super unhealthy and is not providing my body adequate nutrition.

So here I am. Committing myself to a 90 day challenge.  I am starting Body by Vi because I don't get enough nutrition and I want to loose weight.  So I will spend the next 90 days sharing my story.

Starting weight: 154 pounds
Goal weight: 135 pounds
Symptoms: fatigue, muscle soreness, severe allergies and/or constant colds

Wish me luck!!

Tim and Kim Summery 2006
130 pounds

Kim, November 5, 2011
154 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment